Cancellation of the stay :
- Health or medical reasons (diseases, accidents, death) including positivity to Covid-19 before the date of departure. Exclusions :
- Lake of hazard : "I don't want to leave anymore, I have changed my mind /or I'm afraid to go"
- The cancellation without medical certificate issued by a doctor "I'm in contact, I'm not ill".
- All mass risk (quarantine at destination, confinement, borders shutdown, health emergency.)
- The travel ban in a country formally not recommended by the government of the country of destination /or the country of origin.
- The cancellation due to the carrier or the tour operator.
- Declared pandemics by the World Health Organization
- Professional reasons (removal of paid leave, professional replacement's illness, future employment on permanent contract)
- Personal reasons (material damage over 50% from home, car breakdown 48h before the departure, notification to a re-sit exam.)
- Climate reasons (snow cover default, closed traffic lanes, natural disaster on the place of stay)
- Maximum 8000€ per renting
Interruption of the stay :
Refund of the inland transport services and not used, in case of rapatriation or early return (pro rata temporis 6500€ per renting)
The insurance must be effected at the moment of the booking . The rate applied is 4% of the accommodation with a minimum of 10€ by contract.
It guarantees a full refund* on presentation of a proof, employer's certificate, médical certificate etc...
*Excluding insurance premium, booking fees, tourist tax. ( Maximum refund of 8000€ per renting for a cancellation stay, pro rata temporis 6500€ per renting for an interruption. )
Persons covered :
You, your home and all the persons registered on the contract.
The customer must check if he is not already covered by an insurance for one of the risks guaranteed by the contract. If he discovers after the contract's subscription he is already covered by his credit card, in accordance with article L .112-10 from insurance laws, he benefits from a withdrawal period of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract to remove the insurance, provided that no sinister happened during this time.
4. Are bed linen and towels provided ?
No but you can hire on arrival or reserve in advance, bed linen 15€/bed and towels (one bath and one hand towel) 10€/kit. Disposable undersheets provided on arrival. These extras are not available in summer. Cloth and cleaning products are not included.
5. May we hire a travel cot and a baby chair ?
Yes, directly through our services and preferably in advance, 22€/week for the cot and 18€ for the chair.
6. Is there a laundrette ?
Yes, at Valmeinier 1800 only
7. Is there a television in the apartment ?
All the apartments have a television, without extra charge.
8. Do you accept animals ?
Yes they are accepted with extra charge (50 to 60€) in some apartments. NOT ALL OWNERS ACCEPT ANIMALS IN THEIR APARTMENTS, it is imperative to inform us when you make your reservation.
9. Should we pay the holiday tax on our arrival ?
No, it has been included in the rental of your apartment and is therefore already paid for, this will speed up the formalities on your arrival.
The tax is 0.88€, 1.10€, 1.75€ and 2.20€/night/person depending on your apartment classification (from 1 to 4 stars)
10. How much is the deposit ?
300€/apartment, 800€/ Résidence Belvédère, an imprint of your credit card will be taken. It will be destroyed or returned to you following the control of your apartment and providing there have been no costs incurred.
11. Should we clean the apartment before our departure ?
Yes, cleaning is not included in the rental price, you must leave the apartment cleaned.
But of course you can pay an end of stay cleaning at your arrival or during your online booking. Please check the prices on 'Extra Services: end of stay cleaning' (service only available during winter season)
12. Where can I park my car ?
There is free, uncovered parking within reasonable distances of all the apartments.
13. We would like to have ski lessons, how do we book ?
You can contact the French Ski School (Ecole de ski Francais ESF) either by telephone : +33 (0) 479 592 370,or you can reserve your lessons directly by internet : www.esf-valmeinier.com
14. Is there a nursery for children ?
- Les P'tits Loups accept children from 3 to 12 years old.
Situated in 'Maison de Valmeinier', Valmeinier 1800. Ski lessons are proposed with the ski school in the nursery : Please contact : http://www.esf-valmeinier.com
For all enquiries contact the Tourist Office on +33 (0) 479 595 369 www.valmeinier.com
15. How can I pay my booking ?
If you book online you will be asked to pay by credit card a first deposit of 25%, if you call us you will be allowed to pay by creditcard or bank transfer.